Who should be 2011-2012 Commish?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Off-season Schedule

I'd like to start setting our schedule in place.  I can't quite recall the timeline we typically followed in the past, so to start I'm just going to go with what I think is ideal.  We'll modify this as comments are submitted and once it's final I'll e-mail it out as well:

Friday      8/6 -  Lottery will be held- Draft order finalized and posted
Sunday     8/8 - 1st Preseason Game - Hall of Fame Week
Sunday    8/29 - Preseason week 3 games end - Keepers are locked in at midnight
Monday   8/30 - Fantasy Draft Begins?
to
Sunday    9/5 - Fantasy Draft Ends?
Thursday 9/9 - Regular Season Week 1 Opener


Please let me know what you think.

- Commissioner Lui

2 comments:

  1. So what's the status on getting the lottery done today? Is there going to be usual video documentation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be done tonight during Sheldon's "going-away" LAN Party at Sibo's. Dan, Sheldon, and I will be present, and I will post a video of the event probably Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete